Hardy's Classic range draws its inspiration from our past, but by utilising every trick of modern technology they have made every item in it totally compatible with the future. Reels like the Cascapedia, the Bougle or the Lightweight might well have been in manufacture for decades but constant modifications have made sure their performance is everything anyone would expect in 2009. The new Classic Lightweight and Glass rod ranges owe a lot to past designs, but are perfected through modern technological processes to meet the demands and expectations of modern fishermen. These new Lightweight rods are at the core of the Classic range. Great to look at with traditional fittings and cosmetics, they also load well and give a smooth, accurate delivery. The slightly reduced resin content in the tip speeds recovery and gives a rod that crispness river anglers especially need for tight controlled casting.
* Four models in the range
* Classic good looks, traditional design, modern performance
* Hardy's patented, traditionally styled universal reel holder
* Easy loading action and smooth power delivery
* Low resin content in the tip of the rod for increased recovery rate
* Rods match the Lightweight reel range
* Complete with tube and canvas carry bag