As the name implies, Waterworks-Lamson created the Vanquish reel with just one thing in mind - total victory. And as the "form follows function" zealots they are, it all starts with the world's smoothest,and now much larger and more powerful drag system. Delivering twice the torque of their previous salt water design, the Waterworks-Lamson conical drag generates no stick-slip even at the line-snapping rates required by blue water anglers. Made in the USA.
To support this kind of torque, a new, much stiffer frame was created - one that transmits extreme loads with a simple, efficient and graceful structure.
Other innovative features include:
* An integrated foot/frame which, while stronger than a traditional fastened-on foot,also raises the center of mass of the reel, improving casting ease and accuracy
* Machined-from-solid, modular stainless stripping arm on V12 and V10
* Their proprietary Hard Alox II finish
* Large, ergonomic, self lubricating no-slip handle
* Tandem roller clutch transmits higher torque and provides redundancy
* Fully sealed, zero maintenance drag components
V4.5 LT WF4 100 yds 20#
V5.6 LT WF6 100 yds 20#
V7.8 LT WF7 150 yds 20#
V10 LT WF10 220 yds 30#
V12 LT WF12 175 yds 30#