The Perfect. The reel that needs no introduction, the reel that is perhaps the most famous product ever to have left the Hardy factory in Alnwick. A timeless design utilising the most modern technology made once again in Alnwick, England - the Perfect really does typify the Heritage range.The high quality, agate line guard, the dovetailed reel fitting, the durable gunmetal grey, anodised finish with distinctive ivorine handle all make this one of history's most strikingly recognisable reels. And how well it fishes - fifteen stainless steel ball-bearings give the smoothest of winds.
The click-check in the two larger models and the fixed check in the smallest have protected the lightest tippets for decades. Perfect really does mean perfect.
* All models available in left or right hand wind
* Supplied in soft, sheepskin lined leather pouch
* Three sizes for every trout fishing situation
* Engineered from top quality aluminium. Navel brass spindle on the plate
* Agate line guard, fifteen ball‑bearings and time‑proven check systems for silky control
* 2 5/8'' Reel - DT2 + 18m / WF2 + 30m
* 2 7/8'' Reel - DT3 + 20m / WF3 + 40m / WF4 + 25m
* 3 1/8'' Reel - DT5 + 30m / WF5 + 50m / WF6 + 35m